Monday 27 August 2012

Introduction to this Blog

Hey Everyone,

This is a blog completely directed to my original world Athalia, which I have started at my deviant art account a couple of months ago.

This world is completely of my own imagination and is not nearly finished, but I will upload as I go and hopefully you can enjoy this world :D

Check out my devaint art page (http://merlinmadness101.deviantart.com/) to see what I have uploaded already :D

Hopefully this Blog will enable me to explain a little more about this world :D

Thank you :D

3 comments:

  1. That's such an interesting idea, really unique <|;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - keep checking on here im going to upload more of my stuff tommorow :D thanks so much for the comment- it really means a lot that you took time to write it :D

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful world Athalia Can I go there for an imaginary holiday . Maybe you could write me in a story I would love to be a Dragon rider ( maybe!!!)
    You imagination and drawings are fur-nom-a-nom-a-nal :) x Crafty Max x xx

    ReplyDelete